- Where is PAN?
- Who can use PAN?
- How to open an account with PAN?
- What is my password?
- What kind of payment are we accepting?
- What should I do if my account number changes?
- How to place an order?
- How to check for the status of my order?
- Log-in problems?
- Where is PAN? (top)
Stanford PAN Facility
279 Campus Drive West
Beckman Center, Room B065 or B017
Stanford, CA 94305
- Who can use PAN? (top)
Everyone is welcome to use PAN services.
- How to open an account with PAN? (top)
** We are NOT part of iLAB.
First time users can follow this link to create an account with PAN, http://220.127.116.11/requesters/add
- What is my password? (top)
For new customers: The password is something you have to create and remember so that you can use it later to login to place an order or to check the status of your order.
For returning customers: You can click on "Click here to retrieve it" and verify your info before we can email you the password.
- What kind of payment are we accepting? (top)
** We accept POs (for off-campus clients) or PTAs (for on-campus clients and Stanford affiliates),
|Off-campus clients must email a PDF copy of the PO to the staff in charge of the service being requested every time you place a new order. Failing to do so will result in order processing delay.
|On-campus clients must verify
and update PTA (if necessary) every time you place an order.
Credit card processing is not available at the moment.
- What should I do if my account number changes? (top) -
After you logged in to place an order or check status of an order for a certain service, you will find a tab for "Edit Profile". Click on this tab to change your account information online. Please do not email us your account number.
- How to place an order? (top)
Please visit our website http://pan.stanford.edu, then choose the service you'd like to use and click on "Place Order " to place your order.
- How to check for the status of my order? (top)
Please visit our website http://pan.stanford.edu, then choose the service that you placed your order(s) with and click on "View Orders " to check for the status of your order(s).
- Log-in problems?
- Able to log in but Unable to continue with the ordering process? Or receiving this error message "Sorry. Unable to locate any previous order..."?
- You may want to erase all the cookies from your browser since they might be damaged and will lead you to the wrong page. Then log in again.
- Can't remember password?
- Retrieve your password here: http://pan.stanford.edu/email_pwd.html
- Still can't log in?
- Please email the System Administrator the error messages or any website related issues. Thanks.