• FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Where is the PAN Facility located/contact info?
- How do I place an order?
- How does the general process work?
- Can I pick up the leftover of my samples?
1. Where is the PAN Facility located/contact info? (top)
We are located in the basement of the Beckman Center, B065.
Stanford PAN Facility
Gene Expression Section
279 Campus Drive West
Beckman Center, Room B065
Stanford, CA 94305
Phone: (650) 723-3328
2. How do I place an order? (top)
Please create an account with PAN here if you haven't had one already. Then, select Gene Expression and Place Order. Once you're done with the ordering, please print the confirmation and bring it along with your samples to PAN.
3. How does the general process work? (top)
Samples submitted to PAN will be QC'ed before processing further. Samples will be returned to clients if QC doesn't pass. If QC passed, the samples will be processed as requested and data will be downloadable from a shared folder in Stanford Box.
4. Can I pick up the leftover of my samples? (top)
Upon the completion of the project, PAN holds any requested leftover sample available for two weeks. Clients may pick up their leftover sample(s) at PAN.