• FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Where is the PAN Facility located/contact info?
- When can I expect my results?
- How much does it cost?
- Which assay should I use?
- Should I use the Agilent Bioanalyzer or the AATI Fragment Analyzer?
- Why am I getting bad results?
- Where can I place an order?
1. Where is the PAN Facility located/contact info? (top)
We are located in the basement of the Beckman Center, B065. We also have a drop-off area in cold room B008.
Phone: (650) 723-3189
Stanford PAN Facility
Beckman Center, B065
279 Campus Drive, West
Stanford, Ca 94305
2. How much does it cost? (top)
Please see our price sheet here, http://pan.stanford.edu/rates.html#bioanalyzer.
3. When can I expect my results? (top)
We do our best to return your results in a timely fashion. Typically, results will be available within 24 hours. If you’d like your results sooner, please submit them before 3:00 PM and, depending on how busy we are that day, we will try to get your results to you by the end of the workday.
4. Which assay should I use? (top)
Guidelines for sample submission can be found here, http://pan.stanford.edu/section_html/QC/requirements.html
5. Should I use the Agilent Bioanalyzer or the AATI Fragment Analyzer? (top)
The choice is up to you. Both services give similar results, but the AATI Fragment Analyzer is meant for higher-throughput and is priced accordingly. A brief overview of both services can be found here. Please note that the Bioanalyzer can only analyze up to 11 or 12 samples per run depending on Assay Type while the AATI Fragment Analyzer can process up to 95 samples per run.
6. Why am I getting bad results? (top)
More information about how to analyze your results can be found here, http://pan.stanford.edu/section_html/QC/analysis.html. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
7. Where can I place an order? (top)
Orders can be placed online at http://pan.stanford.edu/section_html/QC/index.html
If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.